Spring has arrived in Brisbane so we headed to the wildflowers for some portraits with Kayla Boyd and her daughters.
“You must not ever stop being whimsical. And you must not, ever, give anyone else the responsibility for your life.”
― Mary Oliver, Wild Geese
What are 5 things you should bring to your photo shoot?
1. Snacks and water for the kids (try not to give them too much sugar…but we often have a snack break for the kids).
2. Insect Repellant (if in nature)
3. Beautiful picnic blanket (I have some if you don’t own one)
4. Spare nappies and baby wipes.
5. A bag which is easy to transport. (I normally carry the bag for you, so try not to overpack and make it easily transportable)
Head to my about page to find out more information about existing in photographs with your children, where you feel like the most beautiful version of YOU.